Friday, March 13, 2009

Grant Griffard
Allot of stressing.
I designed a food pyramid and body type comparison chart illustrations for the book. I looked for a few recipes to modify for vegan meat.
I began tooling the layout of the book, drawing page borders and cover art. I did not copy all of my files to my thumb-drive before going to sleep last night, but I did get a few in my file, so i have some to show today. The rest needs to be implimented to the websites. I have the weekend off work to do more artwork. And if leslie doesnt show up, I'll not likely be able to pick up the slack on my own. That is all.


Jonathan Kaplan

What I did- Also alot of stressing...
I was able to create a good basic budget and an outline for the procedures we must follow to publish the book. I have loaded it into the doc. sharing of gmail and I will upload it to the blog today in class. I also started a professional personal myspace account. I have also started wrtiting the beginning of the book, but I left my files for it at home. By the end of this weekend I expect to have more then just the intro completed and ready for import. Hopefully I will be able to start on anything else we need completed by Sunday.

Leslie

?????

No comments:

Post a Comment