Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 3 Achivments list

Grant

1.Concept sketches for cover artwork
2.Logo designs
3.Wrote the book intro
4.Chapter headings
5.Purchased the domain name
6.Researched recipies
7.Collected a morgue file of images for reference
8. looked at format options a binding
9. scoured the internet for possible “competition” to see how they were doing it, and what I can do to make our book different and better.

Jonathan

1) I started gathering numbers that include publishing costs, press release, and marketing tools in order to formulate a Budget
2) I drew some sketches and have been coming up with ideas for content of the book.
3) I have been further researching the topic of Vegans to better understand the basis for the project.
4) I went to the bookstore and browsed other cookbooks and reference materials to see what the standard should be for the quality of the project.
5) I have been shopping different publishers to see what the best option is for us.

Leslie

1. I continued gathering more recipes to be used within the book.
2. I came up with a few business card designs.
3. Minor updates to the MySpace and Blog, though the design still needs to be pulled together.

1 comment:

  1. I see you have not updated your blog and where is your creative content? Where is the teaser trailer? You need to show your creative control of the concept. I was not impressed with your lack of myspace.com. These need to show your personal creative content and ability as an artist. You don’t have to create anything new for myspace, but you need to tap into your portfolio to show off your creative abilities. Ask yourself this about your myspace: Why would anyone want to see it again? Tap into your knowledge of your animation and game art software to show me something that I’d want to see again and again.

    I am expecting a creative blast for this week’s class. I am expecting some finished art and a lot of concept stuff. You text should be well under control. Keep up the work and the experimenting. That budget better be in place and realistic.

    Make sure your youtube.com videos have ailv as a tag.

    ReplyDelete