Friday, March 20, 2009

Grant
I created several more illustrations for the book. I created the "coercion" scene where the Vegan Eater is using friendly tactics to get his prey into place. I created the "manster wheel, vegan exercise unit" complete with "automated-motivation device" (shock collar). I also drew a scene where a seductress uses her good looks to captivate a mans heart. I also worked with Johnathan to make sure the illustrations were in line with the text.

Jonathan
In the past week I have almost finished the writing content for the book. I also researched pricing points of similar books as pertaining to the number of pages and content, and will soon settle on a sales price for our own book. I have also gathered recipes for the cooking portion and am in the process of editing them.
This week I plan to wrap up and edit the writing content completely by Sunday. We are also planning on finishing the recipes and completing the layout for the book.

Leslie
In the past week, I finalized the organizational identity package for Eat Vegans. I've also continued recipe-gathering/adjustments and work on the guerrilla marketing publications to convert individuals to Veganism and promote our book and website material.


What we aim to complete next week

Finalize the book.
put together a PowerPoint with slides of the artwork and content.
create the "wow" work in progress.
create guerrilla marketing cards
win the crowd. achieve victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment