Friday, March 6, 2009

I could not get a photobucket account working.  I dont know why.  I tried several different names/password configs, and it always tells me "you are not eligable for registration".  I have no idea what the problem is.  

I've had NO time this week to make artwork. Work has taken much of my time this past week, and with so many projects going on it's prooving impossible to manage the little time I have effectivly.  I will be busting ass on it this week, as I requested more days off work to catch up on school,

I started writing the intro and chapter layout.  Here's what I got so far.



   There was a time in our not so recent past when our ancestors rose up and fought their carnivorous  oppressors. From that day on, humans began their long climb up the food chain.  From the trees we descended, unto the earth.  Across vast expanses of grasslands and desert, we trudged.  Learning the ways of weapon craft and hunting techniques until one day humans became the supreme creature, able to take down the most powerful and immense of beasts.   First rate consumers have always worked hard to digest and process nutrition, from inferior sources like grasses and gains.  Predators have always exploited this by consuming the consumers.  You are what you eat.  We want you to know that chicken and beef are not the only way to get quality nutrition and still get adequate amounts of youth preserving protein.  There is a superior alternative to factory farmed steroid pumped cows and pultry. Animals eat what they are fed, and often they become laden with toxic fillers and chemicals.   The answer to quality, nutritious and flavorful flesh is in a vegan diet.  That is, a diet consisting of vegan meat. 

    In this book we will explore many savory and delicious ways to prepare vegan meat, as well as how to obtain and maintain your supply of fresh vegan livestock.  What to feed them and when, and what flavors can be accentuated with different techniques.  

 

 

Chapter 1:  How to obtain and maintain your vegan livestock

Chapter2:  How to cure prepare your vegan meat for cold storage or fresh use

Chapter 3: What parts go where, the best pieces to use for the dish

Chapter 4: A collection of various time tested delicious vegan recipes

Chapter 5:  Living as a vegan eater, do’s and dont’s

Let me know what you guys think.  I'm not a writer by trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment